The deadline to submit a Claim Package expired on January 8, 2016. The Claims Administrator is reviewing all Claim Packages received by that deadline to determine whether they are complete and will issue notices to all claimants on the next steps in the process.
On January 15, 2016, the Claims Administrator made the Extraordinary Injury Claim Form for Qualifying Program Claimants available through the secure ACTOS Portal. Qualifying Program Claimants can now submit an Extraordinary Injury Claim Form regardless of how the claimant answered the EI questions in the Points Award Claim Form. The deadline to submit an Extraordinary Claim Form is Monday, July 18, 2016, which means all EI Claim Packages must be submitted through the ACTOS Portal no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on July 18, 2016.
This is the official website for the ACTOS Resolution Program, a private settlement program established for the purpose of resolving Claims related to ACTOS Products, including those pending in these proceedings as of April 28, 2015:
1. In Re: Actos (Pioglitazone) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2299, a federal multi-district litigation venued in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana;
2. Any other federal court proceedings, either pending in that court or awaiting transfer to the MDL;
3. In re Actos Related Cases, No. 2011 L 010011, venued in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Law Division;
4. In Re Actos Product Liability Cases Coordinated Proceeding, JCCP No. 4696, venued in the California Superior Court, Los Angeles County, California; and
5. Any other state court proceedings pertaining to actions, disputes, and claims asserted against Defendants regarding the use of ACTOS Products.
|MDL and Illinois Coordinating Court Census Order Deadline |
May 8, 2015
California Coordinating Court Census Order Deadline
May 18, 2015
Opt In Deadline
September 11, 2015
October 7, 2015
Claim Package Deadline
January 8, 2016
Extraordinary Injury Claim Package Deadline
July 18, 2016